Mods of Poqery for Poker
Welcome....please register with your Poqery Poker name.
Mods of Poqery for Poker
Welcome....please register with your Poqery Poker name.
Mods of Poqery for Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods of Poqery for Poker

Forum for Administrators, Moderators and Members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~YOU GOT THIS!~~

~~FIGHT LIKE A KAJUN!~~

~~ YOU GOT THIS! ~~

2000 dollars!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zombified

2000 dollars! Empty
PostSubject: 2 grand!   2000 dollars! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 am

i offered that amount of money equally to every player in the lobby for a chance to redeem what was fair...You that took my chat away took the easy way out, telling me to go to the exchange. I would have if I knew that I would get my 2,000 dollars worth..

thats not the point..I get my chat back I will apologize to you.because its your show, you were chosen..you and bonebag...I will apologize because its ultimatly the two of you choosing who is mods and who gets the shaft.

but you know what..I care and you two seem to continue looking for an excuse to keep me from it..

I get my chat back im unleashing hell and letting everyone know what they get for being a mod unless you lay the fuck off me.. I didnt do anything wrong but want to help out..

even if i get banned..im a fucking computer freak...i will do what i can to get justic.
Back to top Go down
zombified

2000 dollars! Empty
PostSubject: 2000 dollars!   2000 dollars! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 am

i offered that amount of money equally to every player in the lobby for a chance to redeem what was fair...You that took my chat away took the easy way out, telling me to go to the exchange. I would have if I knew that I would get my 2,000 dollars worth..

thats not the point..I get my chat back I will apologize to you.because its your show, you were chosen..you and bonebag...I will apologize because its ultimatly the two of you choosing who is mods and who gets the shaft.

but you know what..I care and you two seem to continue looking for an excuse to keep me from it..

I get my chat back im unleashing hell and letting everyone know what they get for being a mod unless you lay the fuck off me.. I didnt do anything wrong but want to help out..

even if i get banned..im a fucking computer freak...i will do what i can to get justic.
Back to top Go down

2000 dollars!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mods of Poqery for Poker :: General Public :: General Public Discussions-
Jump to: